You can watch the recordings of our Raising Finance webinars here.
Meet the experts and entrepreneurs to hear what makes a winning business plan and pitch, when you should start meeting financiers, how to be in control of the meeting. And getting around the terror of jargon!
Tuesday 14 July - Big picture of fundraising
- Arif Ahmad, Partner and North Head of Private Business, PwC
- Richelle Schuster, Associate Director, Entrepreneurial Advisory, Grant Thornton UK
- Zandra Moore, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Panintelligence – employs 40 people and raised £4.5m in a Series A fundraising – she will share getting to grips with the jargon and learning to be in control of fundraising meetings!
Tuesday 28 July – Private Equity finance
- Diane Cheesebrough, Chairman, non-executive director and adviser – particularly to tech enabled and start-ups
- Ian Wilson, Fund Principal, Senior Management Team, Mercia Asset Management
- Harjit Moore, Head of Development, Freeze Debt – Freeze debt the first debt advice & solution mobile app, secured angel investment and now going for VC investment of 1 million +